Thursday, July 24, 2014

Status Report

pretty black dog crushing a patch of blue flowers

Pictured: Button, the dog that I walk on weekdays, crushing somebody's poor patch of flowers. Bad, silly puppy!

I'm feelin' pretty good. This morning I went to school briefly to take my sociology final, and I think I did well. Then I came home to spend hours working on my own projects, blissfully. I wrote an article for the Richmond Pulse and Tumbl'd like mad. My hair is very dirty--I'll shower tomorrow, I swear--and the summer sweat makes it itch. So that's a little gross.

Tomorrow I'm planning to Do A Thing with Brianna, which is impressive because social interaction saps my energy tremendously. I drain like a syringe when the plunger is depressed. Probably we'll go to an open mic at Cafe International. Probably beforehand I will think that I don't want to, but then I'll have fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment