Friday, September 12, 2014

I've Got Friends On The Other Side

A romantic relationship is not just "friendship + sex". Those may be the parts, but the sum is greater. Of course, not all romances involve sex, and it's easy to be physically intimate without being sexual. The key is something else--something ineffable. And glorious.

My romantic tastes are pretty traditional. I mostly date men, and I'll admit that I'm drawn to the burly lumberjack type. (See also: beard swooning.) I tend toward monogamy. I like terms of endearment. The Princess and the Frog is one of my favorite movies.

That seems to be all I have to say about romance, so here are two great Fem!Faciliers (the villain from TPatF):

genderbent Dr. Facilier from The Princess and the Frog

// ArtNerdEm //

genderbent Dr. Facilier cosplay, from The Princess and the Frog

2 comments :

  1. Facilier was the only part of PatF I really enjoyed. He's actually my favorite type of man - lean, imposing, vaguely spooky. (So what I'm saying is I should date Slenderman. Sounds about right.)

    ReplyDelete