Sunday, November 10, 2013

Ursa Minor

OOTD 11/9/2013

This is an outtake from my latest outfit post. I feel really pleased with it, so I have to post it somewhere, you know? While I'm here, I might as well type up sonnet #8:

Homes

I live in a house making noise at night,
a small bed that is popping cold, popping
like lamps going out, bursting up their bright.
I have a cut-up throat but it will sing.

The edge of the canyon cracks. Unsleepy
creatures rustle and run. I saw a stag.
I think he almost said something manly,
but I fled. Girl-kitten out of a bag.

At school the noise is pen-squeaking. Teach-speak.
Self-esteem in five-paragraph format.
I am good at walking stairs. I'm not meek.
Won't ever cease hating myself for that.

I live in a set of soundly spaces;
I forget the call and incur charges.

No comments :

Post a Comment