Monday, September 2, 2013

September Starts

I didn't exactly wake up depressed, but today is not a good day. I checked the website for my online class this morning, and I realized that I'd missed the deadline for an assignment. Immediately, the sad foggy dullness, the hopeless disengagement of depression, started creeping in on me. It wasn't as bad as it sometimes is, but I felt like a failure. Like missing that one assignment meant that I was ruined.

I'm feeling somewhat better now. I told my mom what was going on, and she got me to make up the assignment right away, so I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. That helped. We also watched some funny videos of cute animals, like this French bulldog trying to play with a solemn police horse. But I still feel down.

As I'm writing this, my friend Nick is trying on a suit. He looks handsome.

No comments :

Post a Comment