Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Low Side

I've been pretty depressed over the past two or three days. Yesterday night my mom left for Bali, where she'll be on vacation for about a week. That means I'm going to be without my mainstay support, and that I'll have a lot more responsibilities than usual--taking care of pets, driving my sister around, etc. I think I can handle it, but I'm also apprehensive, considering that my mood has been on the low side lately.

I'm having trouble dealing with how much I like Nick. I feel so needy. When he doesn't text me back quickly, I start worrying; I wonder if he's ignoring me 'cause I'm annoying him. That kind of thing.

In practical news: What made me feel a little better this morning was when I took a shower and got started for the day. I made brownies. I took some photos for my fashion blog.

I guess I tend to get depressed when I have downtime. If I'm busy doing something, my mind is occupied, and I don't get stuck dwelling on the future, or whether Nick really likes me, or something else that brings me down.

I have therapy tomorrow. Hopefully it will be productive and provide me with some positive energy to work with.

No comments :

Post a Comment