Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Good Morning

I'm having my first cup of tea since the tonsillectomy--six days ago--and it is very, very nice. I'm being cautious and only taking little sips, but it still feels great. I'm never so at home as when I have a warm mug of milky black tea and my laptop. It's a bit late in the day for me to be totally blissful, since noon is approaching, but things are still getting started and getting started well.

My dog just made a soft sleepy noise, a little dream-whine. I took him for a walk yesterday, and I'm well enough that I can do it again today, no problem. I might go see my bunnies in a bit.

Having my fashion blog as a project to work on has been really great for me. It gives me something to do every day--a lot goes into running and promoting a daily blog. Luckily, I love it.

So far, I have made $5.07, which is not very much, especially after taxes, but it's still not nothing. If I can make my traffic grow substantially (over time), then I can probably make blogging profitable. Well, depending on how you look at "profitable"--if you factor in the time/energy/money that my parents have put--and continue to put--into keeping me alive, then I would have to make about a million dollars before I could be "profitable". But, you know, whatever. I just want to be able to materially contribute to the household without having to do something I hate.

No comments :

Post a Comment