Monday, October 7, 2013

Moving Fast

On the one hand, I'm not looking forward to therapy today, because it's arduous and uncomfortable. Therapy is never what you would call "fun". But on the other hand, I'm happy that I keep making positive strides forward, learning and growing and functioning better. In fact, that's one of the most optimistic sentences I've written in a while! Go me.

Part of my good mood is because my mom recently came home from a two-week vacation in Bali. It's such a relief to have her back! I missed her like crazy, as I mentioned earlier. A couple days ago, we went on an outing together, which was fun. So much glorious rainbow wool! (Click through to see it.)

Lots of stuff is happening right now. I finally got ads up on my blogs, which is awesome, even though I couldn't use Google AdSense. Chitika looks like it's going to be a good alternative. Maybe now I can start earning some (probably miniscule) income! The other big thing is that my tonsillectomy has been moved up to Thursday, and I have to get preliminary lab work done today. I've had blood drawn a million and one times, but it still freaks me out. Needles are just icky, you know?

No comments :

Post a Comment